Sprouts – the beginning of a new life, one can only witness in wonder their tremendous energy and wish some of it will pass into our inner being when eating it. If you try it you might feel it, I gratefully do.
As satisfying to eat as it is easy to sprout, this is a simple, light dish that makes me happy to sprout, cook and share with you. Continue reading Sprouts – Live Food
1. Know what you Need and Know what you Eat.
2. Eat Herbs and Spices with your meals.
3. Eat Fermented Food.
4. Respect your Native Cuisine & Background. Re-discover, re-integrate lost traditional practices.
5. Eat Raw Food and Cook Simply.
6. Food is for the Body and the Mind. Invite The Mind to join. Chew well.
7. Eat at the Right Time, the Right Food.
8. Eat Seasonally and every few days Alternate the ingredients in your meals.
9. Listen to your Body.
10. Be Grateful for your food.
Stay away from sugar.
Stay away from fried oil foods.
Stay away from refined foods.
“What you eat is what you are.”
I say, what you eat is what you think.
You think better when you know.
Walk with me.
Donate to support GuideDoctor.com!