Pork – Organ Meat
(If you don’t eat PORK, I will soon share this recipe’s equivalent made with FISH )
In Romanian culture it has the fame to be the best food choice from all pork dishes, most nutritious and precious – TOBA.
I deeply disliked it when I was a child. I used to hate the fatty meat and removed all fat from my plate with surgical precision. But with this particular dish it was difficult because the fat was mixed all over and hard to separate. It was one of my food big challenges because, luckily for me, I liked the non-fatty pieces and tried to eat it.
I had to learn in the medical school that fat is essential, and which fat is the best, to consciously come to better terms with fat and make the effort to eat it.
Now we are good, old friends.
Continue reading Essential Food – Essential Recipe
1. Know what you Need and Know what you Eat.
2. Eat Herbs and Spices with your meals.
3. Eat Fermented Food.
4. Respect your Native Cuisine & Background. Re-discover, re-integrate lost traditional practices.
5. Eat Raw Food and Cook Simply.
6. Food is for the Body and the Mind. Invite The Mind to join. Chew well.
7. Eat at the Right Time, the Right Food.
8. Eat Seasonally and every few days Alternate the ingredients in your meals.
9. Listen to your Body.
10. Be Grateful for your food.
Stay away from sugar.
Stay away from fried oil foods.
Stay away from refined foods.
“What you eat is what you are.”
I say, what you eat is what you think.
You think better when you know.
Walk with me.
Donate to support GuideDoctor.com!